The term ‘Film.Art’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 7 Upper Hamilton Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN15DF. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We offer a professional delivery and tracking service. To help us ensure your order delivery arrives safely and on time we require a full delivery address including postcode, the name of the recipient and a contact mobile telephone number. You will be emailed with a confirmation of the delivery address details and a tracking number to monitor the progress of the delivery and view "proof of delivery" details.
In the unlikely events of goods being received damaged in transit, please ensure the recipient signs for the goods as "damaged".
Offers of Delivery to the UK is exclusive to web orders received through our payment server and only one delivery address in the UK. All other orders will be subject to normal delivery charges.
Cancellation Rights and Returns
Film.Art takes pride in producing only the best quality prints.
For this reason, you can order confidently knowing we offer a 30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee.
If contacted within 30 days of the original order date, Film.Art will either replace or refund any print or product that is deemed unsatisfactory by the customer; except in the cases when damage has occured to the print post delivery.
We take great pride in all the work we produce and have a thorough understanding of the materials and systems we use. This ensures that we receive a mimimal level of complaints in relation to the number of orders we handle.
Should you experience any problem or difficulties then please use our contact form or email Mark Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our utmost to resolve any problem to your satisfaction.